Morgo 2014: September 18 & 19, Waitangi
Morgo is the annual get together for people actively building high growth companies into the world. Early bird rates close 31 July!
Buddy-Up - get a group of 6 together and only pay for 5!
The 2014 theme is Invest for Growth - thanks to Rod Drury who has long been telling investors how essential it is to invest in your business for growth – and go after the market before others do.
Speakers from the UK, US, India & NZ include ..
- Rod Drury - Founder & CEO of Xero - rated #1 by Forbes in its list of the World’s 100 Most Innovative Growth Companies.
- Sir Michael Brady - Serial medtech entrepreneur from the UK.
- John Cromwell - Managing Director of top US technology investment bank GrowthPoint Technology Partners.
- Dr Anand Deshpande – Founder & CEO of Persistent Systems – a leading figure in India’s software community.
- Dame Wendy Pye DNZM, MBE - Founder of Wendy Pye Publishing – a super successful educational company.
- Darrin Grafton - Co-Founder & CEO of newly NZX listed Serko.
- Vaughan Rowsell – Founder & CEO, Vend - just raised $20M.
- Pete Coker – CEO of Martin Jetpack.
- Brian Russell - on Zephyr and wearable sensors.
- Roger Dennis - on the Sensing City project in Christchurch.
- Geraldine McBride - Founder and CEO at MyWave.
Check out the video to catch the mood of Morgo.
The Morgo Book is now available! Order your copy now and share the passion of the Morgo community.